Phoenix Fire Blaze
Learn About Blaze
Please note this is a schedule from'19 and is a sample to give you an idea but not a true reflection of the schedule for Phoenix Fire 2021.
The Phoenix Fire 2021 schedule will be available during the spring of 2021.
Blaze Registration Is Open By Invitation Or Audition Only.
Phoenix Fire Blaze is our most intense program. All dancers must be invited or submit an audition to attend.
Phoenix Fire is not a traditional dance convention.
If this is your first year attending Phoenix Fire or if you are under 12 years old, we highly suggest attending Phoenix Fire Ignite first, our perfectly balanced program, to get integrated into the Liberation Nation!
To submit your audition, complete the application below and email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The video must be of yourself dancing (any style) and explaining
why you love dance and would like to participate in Phoenix Fire Blaze.
As with all of our invitations and scholarships, this audition is effort based not talent based. BE YOUR BEST. YOU ARE ENOUGH!
The reason why we have these auditions, is because Blaze is a large time commitment. Dancers who attend Blaze must attend every class, rehearsal, audition, meeting, the Broadway show! The additional step, an audition, allows dancers who want this opportunity to show up for the opportunity. Blaze dancers are also the principal and featured dancers in our original production.
We need to ensure every Blaze participant is ready to take on the challenge to ensure a smashing production!
**By submitting an application you are confirming that you will be automatically registered fr Phoenix Fire Blaze, if selected.
There is a $100 deposit, due at time of submission, and payment plans begin the 15th of each month.
- We are a shop your closet organization. There are "costumes" required but they are items students usually have at home.
- There is a mandatory tee purchase required for the showcase (Approx. $40 each).
- Tickets for the showcase will be an additional cost for parents and all non-dancers (Approx. $30-$40 per ticket). Other costs for dance wear (non mandatory), meals, travel and accommodation etc are not included.
- We have sibling discounts. Register your first dancer, normally and for the second one, select the the sibling drop down registration to allow for an additional $250 discount. Please note this only counts for one sibling, in the same household, and is not applicable for any other family members.
- View all of our registration terms and conditions here.
Registration or Audition For Blaze
Payment Plan Breakdown
All registrants may register on a payment plan.
The payment plan deadlines are listed below. In order to follow the corresponding payment plan, registration must be completed by the 15th of each month.
• 6 Month Payment Plan Registration Deadline February 15th 2021
• 5 Month Payment Plan Registration Deadline March 15th 2021
• 4 Month Payment Plan Registration Deadline April 15th 2021
• 2 Month Payment Plan Registration Deadline May 15th 2021
All payments not on a payment plan are due June 1st 2021 to attend Phoenix Fire 2021.