Phoenix Fire Blaze
Learn About Blaze
Blaze, is Phoenix Fire's most rigorous program. This invite-only program is for dancers who thrive in vigorous environments and are attending Phoenix Fire exclusively to train, network, and build long lasting friendships, in the greatest city in the world.
Limited to only 100 dancers from around the globe, participants will be immersed in a blend of training that bridges the dance world between Los Angeles' commercial dance and New York City's Broadway and concert environments. Blaze participants, will perform as the signature ensemble and in featured roles throughout our original contemporary/hip hop Broadway style production.
Please note when dancers arrive to Blaze the first part of their program will be an audition for our original production.
All audition materials and instructions will be provided in Spring 2021.
Please note, our team is currently developing our Covid-19 plan to keep dancers as safe as possible. All Covid-19 procedures and protocols will be sent in the spring of 2021 as part of our Phoenix Fire 2021 Welcome Guide!
Additional Perks Include:
• Eligibility to be invited to our Liberate Artists Dance Captain audition
• Special performance for Blaze registrants
• LipSync Battle w/ faculty
• Networking event w/ faculty
• Agent or Casting Director mock audition
• NYC group photoshoot with fellow Blaze participants
• Over 60 hours of training and rehearsal
• Plus so much more.....
Open to dancers, 12-18, by invitation.
Participants dance within their age groups in crews mixed with dancers from Spark, Ignite, and Blaze programs.
Please note this is a schedule from'19 and is a sample to give you an idea but not a true reflection of the schedule for Phoenix Fire 2021.
The Phoenix Fire 2021 schedule will be available during the spring of 2021.
- We are a shop your closet organization. There are "costumes" required but they are items students usually have at home.
- There is a mandatory tee purchase required for the showcase (Approx. $40 each).
- Tickets for the showcase will be an additional cost for parents and all non-dancers (Approx. $30-$40 per ticket). Other costs for dance wear (non mandatory), meals, travel and accommodation etc are not included.
- We have sibling discounts. Register your first dancer, normally and for the second one, select the the sibling drop down registration to allow for an additional $250 discount. Please note this only counts for one sibling, in the same household, and is not applicable for any other family members.
- View all of our registration terms and conditions here.